Monday, September 27, 2010

Down on Grandpa's Farm


With Stephen turning 6 weeks, we decided we were ready to make the big trip down to Kyle's folks so he could meet his Grandparents. The trip took an extra hour, but he only started to cry the last ten minutes. Good boy Stephen!


Meeting Mimi. I guess I got to busy visiting, because I didn't get any pictures of it, but he got to meet Aunt Gretchen and Uncle Kenny too!


Since Alaina still sleeps in the pack-n-play, Mimi and Papi had a special bed all ready for Stephen - a portable, antique bed.


It was great!



Alaina had lots of fun with Mimi's toys . . . and a few things that were not toys.


Stephen hanging out on the kitchen table.



Alaina loved Papi's hats!


She even got a few of us adults to play dress up with her!



We're looking forward to next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Back in the day what Stephen slept in was called a Pram. I remember having one for my dollies! :) Alaina is little Miss Personality! I had to stop and think about the comment about Stephen meeting Aunt Gretchen and Uncle Kenny.. smile! Sue

TulipGirl said...

Oh, my! I had an antique buggy almost just like that one (except it was maroon) for J14's bassinet. Brings back memories. Was perfect when he was so little. My sister made little Raggedy Ann and Andy sheets for it.