Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cabin: Indoors

You can't stay outside all the time when you're in Wisconsin in late October. Never fear, there's lots to do inside!
Checking out the new - old - toys. I remember playing with some of these!


Eat. We love to eat.



Laugh, tell stories, read books and try on hats.



Play games. Lots of games! Believe it or not, this was the serious picture. We got in a couple of rounds of Acquire. I'm pretty sure I won this one.



Alaina learning our family's traditional cabin game, "Wahoo!". Grandpa Bud made the game board from a spare piece of counter top, and we never go home without playing at least one round. Thanks for making it happen, guys. It was SO much fun!

2 comments:

Hannah Banana said...

Sounds like y'all had fun :D I'm glad you got to spend time at the cabin! :)

Just wanna let u know that you've been tagged in a Christmas tag :) please go to my blog for details.
Thanks

have a nice day!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Alaina with the straw hat. Some ladies are meant to wear hats, they just good so good in them. Others, like me, not so much! Sue