Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sweet



I set Angel Baby on the couch the other day and snapped a few pictures.



Alaina is all worn out from working at her current hobbies: ceiling fan watching, mobile inspection, face scrutinizing and toy whacking.



Newly developed talents include making eye contact and smiling, and laughing in her sleep. It is SO sweet!





Speaking of sweet . . .


My Beloved made me dinner for Valentines Day. We had the most delightful (and delicious!) dinner together in the candle lit comfort of our own little home.


Thank you so much Sweetheart! I can't express how grateful I am to be your wife. I am a blessed woman! - GJ

6 comments:

The Hemmers said...

Awww!!! You're little Angel Baby is so adorable! I can't wait to meet her in person. Soon!!! I'm really looking forward to it.

Looks like you had a special Valentine's Day!

~Faith

Unknown said...

Wow! The table is beutifuland that food looks delicious!! Looks like a perfect Valentine's. That baby ain't bad looking either! ;)

The Capp Crew said...

Awww! The picture of Alaina laughing in her sleep is too precious!

Director's Information said...

How darling! I am sure listening to her laughing in her sleep is just too sweet! <3
What a nice evening it looks like you and Kyle had - I love your cozy little home. :)

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty in all her pink! :)

Katie

Anonymous said...

Hello little family!
She is really changing alot and I can tell she is nice and long. The pictures are so cute. Let me know when you plan to make the trip down to the farm. We want to come up and visit a little. Hope you are well and we love you.
Renee