Saturday, June 11, 2011

Today

We're back from a wonderful trip to the ICHE State Convention, and a visit to my folks house with some very dear friends, so there's lots of updating to do. For now, I thought I'd stick up some pictures from today, just for fun.


Kyle brought me some lovely flowers from the yard last night, and this is what I did with them. Don't the just say "Summer"? It could use a few more roses, but I have to wait until the sun turns them the right shade of pink.



The roses were a wedding gift (thanks again, Mrs. Capp!) and the rest of the flowers were grown or transplanted by my Beloved.




We are right in the middle of strawberry season (Yea!), and we had five HUGE bowls full to process last night. Kyle started in (he'd already put three gallons in the freezer by himself) and I asked if I should help with the strawberries or play with the flowers. He told me to arrange the flowers because he wanted to see what they would look like when I was done. :-) I love that man.




Here is Little Blossom with the flowers she picked for me, all by herself. Last night I noticed her at the table messing around. Unbeknown to me, she had picked me some fresh clover, and was taking out the dead dandelions she had gotten last week and was trying to put the new flowers in! I think she learned it from her Daddy. I am a blessed woman!

1 comment:

~the gambill gals~ said...

It's a lovely arrangement and yes you are truly blessed!