Friday, March 9, 2012

Sewing . . . a little bit.

With an okay from the Midwives, I've been drinking Butcher's Broom tea for my varicose veins - and I've actually seen some improvement! Well, not that the veins are getting better - that won't happen till the baby comes - but it's taken the edge off the pain for the most part.

So, what does this have to do with sewing? I've finally felt like doing a little!

I've got tons of projects in the wings, but the long ones are going to have to wait - I still really need to get my feet up by the end of the day! But here is something I did recently. Alaina got this darling top for Chistmas. It was too short for a dress and too long for a top, (I think she's got long legs like her Mommy - always throws off the length of clothing!) so I decided to add some layers onto it.

Now she's wearing it all the time - it's so cute! I think I could have made the pink band a little more gathered, but it will do, and it's big enough to twirl in. And that's the most important part! ;-)

1 comment: