Thursday, November 6, 2008

While it was warm . . .

Greetings friends! Sorry it's been so long since I updated you on much of what been going on. It's been a busy week! (More on that later.) The last few days have been in the 70s, so I've been home working on the baby's room. How often can you paint with the windows open in November???


After three days, the trim is now painted, the mudding is done and most of the wall color trim has been painted once. We're going with light green and Classic Pooh in the baby's room - it's a neutral scheme and I love A. A. Milne! I'll put up some before/after pictures when we get a little farther along. For now, enjoy our return to fall weather! - GJ

8 comments:

The Capp Crew said...

Can't wait to see pictures! It sounds like the room will be adorable!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update! So exciting! Can't wait to "see" the nursery! =)

Littlecarlotta said...

I thought the other day that January is sounding really close!
Although time never seems to go as quickly when you're the one waiting to meet a new little person :)

The Hemmers said...

Ooo, fun! I can't wait to see pictures!

Diehm Family said...

Hi! I just found your blog not to long ago and I love it! I just thought I'd let you know you have a new fan! :) Lynni

Anonymous said...

We love Pooh too!!!! :)
And we saw a picture of you on another blog...you look wonderful!
Blessings~
Sherry for the P's

RM1(SS) (ret) said...

Bravo - classic Pooh is SO much nicer than Disney Pooh!

J. Wesley Bush said...

A.A. Milne is a master of the English language. . . R9 is especially a big fan of Milne and Pooh.