Saturday, June 27, 2009

Father's Day on the Farm


Over Father's Day weekend, we got to go down to the farm to visit and help plant. It was such a nice time! Alaina got to see Mimi, Papi and some of the Aunts and Uncles.


We're so glad you were up, Renee! Alaina just soaked up all the attention.


Alaina thought Papi was pretty interesting to watch, and I think he was impressed by her little chunker legs! We girls did get out to the farm for a couple of round of planting with the menfolk, so we got to ride in the big tractor! I didn't have my camera with me. :-(


All the adults were well entertained with Alaina's newest antics - getting on her hands and knees and putting her toes in her mouth. She makes it look so easy!


Mimi and Alaina really got some good bonding time. It took Baby a little while to warm up, but by the second day she was giving her Grandma the biggest smiles!


Fresh toes, anyone?


Getting in some girl talk with her Auntie.


Somebody took pictures of his girls giving him his first Father's Day card! Alaina loves her Daddy so much and thinks he's a wonderful Daddy! Her Mommy agrees. ;-)

Happy Father's Day to all our wonderful Dads! We love you!

2 comments:

Elizabeth J. said...

Such sweet pictures of your little blessing.

The Hemmers said...

When I was a baby, I was pretty fond of my toes too. Mom has a couple different pictures of me in the same pose as Alaina. :)

~Faith